- On my dear Mom's Birthday, Susan from the blog: Ava Grace's closet, did post about a very special subject. Where the Magic Happens. Just click the link...
- Susan is one of those young and energetic women I greatly admire. She has a flare all of her own and knows how to deal with fashion, interior decoration à la Susan and managing to raise her three super cute kids.
- When visiting her great blog you will no doubt start clicking on one of the LinkWithin Thumbnails to read more and lots MORE!
- Because she did bring up the blue gray colors that she's worked with in her Master Bedroom, I came up with today's subject.
- Are you aware of the influences of colors we wear and what we chose for our interior? It is telling a story about us; our moods etc.
This circle is revealing a lot about the main colors and we can learn from it.
- Even the German dramatist, novelist, poet, & scientist Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832) did design the color wheel in 1809. Goethe on the Psychology of Color and Emotion just click on this hyperlink.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's, 1809 color wheel, from above link.
- Color Psychology read this very interesting info about the different colors!
- Psychological Properties Of Colours from the UK (hence the word colour) some interesting facts as well.
The Meaning of Colors link with full story from above photo.
In my wardrobe there is a wide scala of colors, depending on the season
and on the mood I guess...
For the home there is a lot of white and earth tones from beige to brown.
What is your opinion about colors?
Do you love but one color or are you more like a chameleon that changes ever so often?