- On my dear Mom's Birthday, Susan from the blog: Ava Grace's closet, did post about a very special subject. Where the Magic Happens. Just click the link...
- Susan is one of those young and energetic women I greatly admire. She has a flare all of her own and knows how to deal with fashion, interior decoration à la Susan and managing to raise her three super cute kids.
- When visiting her great blog you will no doubt start clicking on one of the LinkWithin Thumbnails to read more and lots MORE!
- Because she did bring up the blue gray colors that she's worked with in her Master Bedroom, I came up with today's subject.
- Are you aware of the influences of colors we wear and what we chose for our interior? It is telling a story about us; our moods etc.
- Even the German dramatist, novelist, poet, & scientist Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832) did design the color wheel in 1809. Goethe on the Psychology of Color and Emotion just click on this hyperlink.
- Color Psychology read this very interesting info about the different colors!
- Psychological Properties Of Colours from the UK (hence the word colour) some interesting facts as well.