- That's a good question...
- Are YOU for Cross Country Skiing or for Sun Vacation?
- Probably most of you have done both at any given time.
- Like the two of us have done in the past.
- My husband Pieter did ski very well in Europe already and together we did some Cross Country Skiing in Cataloochee Ski Area, North Carolina.
- That is located in the heart of the Great Smokey Mountains in beautiful Maggie Valley.
- With dear friend Dianne.
- All eight of us in one van; all related to work for the local news paper The Courier Herald, Dublin Georgia for which I did write a weekly feature at the time.
- Ready to go...
- Padded pants make us look more plump...
- We needed some lessons, except a few that were more advanced...
- Husband Pieter always being a loyal PR person for the company he was VP Training & Development for at that time; in their Mushroom Division...
- Calvin with Marion observed us all the time. I too was happy with some sunshine!
- Enjoying a break with Steve, one of the Newspaper's employees.
So after all, Cross Country Skiing is ALSO about Sun!
Cataloochee ski area in Maggie Valley North Carolina | link with info