- Hah, on February 24 I did snip off about 75 Daffodils to fill our unique CIRCLE Vase... Have you ever seen one? Wait and see your first one below!
- Bud vases that are ALL joined together as ONE CIRCLE VASE...
- Have you EVER seen one like that?
- From our entire estate I only got this total yield of daffodils for 2013...
- Using my Gardena Garden scissors.
- But I was very happy with them!
- Cutting them all short, I started arranging them inside these cute bud vases.
- They are in TWO layers...
- YES, TWO layers and all joined together... on top of my Le Jacquard Français tablecloth.
- Next you will get to see the full circle...
- There are 9 vases below and 9 vases above and it also has a separate circle of glass, for using with some displlay...
- THAT I will show you later!
- So what do you think?
- You like this idea of vases linked together?
- I've never ever seen anything like this and below I have only two links that I found with one layer circle vases.
- Found mine on eBay.
Gardena 359 All Purpose Stainless Steel Garden Scissors | at Amazon.com
Circle Bud Vase | Circle with 9 bud vases, just scroll down and click on image
Glass Vases | Showing also round circle bud vases