- Like last year around Christmas time, this year we also had some lovely fragrant blooms from our Wintersweet or Chimonanthus praecox (Calycanthus p.) (C. fragrans).
- Therefore I want to share these blossoms and buds with you here...
- No leaves but blooms...
- The light in our kitchen was just perfect for taking these photos.
- We kept only a few blossoms ourselves and I did deliver a small vase to a dear friend that is recovering from her knee replacement.
- Hope she was able to enjoy them.
- Hope you enjoyed these beautiful winter blooming Chimonanthus praecox (Calycanthus p.) (C. fragrans).
Our Garden's Winter Blooms for Christmas (mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com)