On Sunday, April 17, I got this Kreativ Blogger Award passed on by Doris from "Hold my hand" A social worker's blog. We were in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at that time... So finally I want to share it with my readers and also pass it on to others. I felt honored by Doris for receiving this! This Kreativ Blogger Award obviously came from the German branch of bloggers...
So, here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 5 facts about myself...
3. Give this award to others.
Okay the 5 facts about myself:
1) I love people and their culture.
2) Animals I love... could run a zoo!
3) Being outdoors in nature makes me happy.
4) Love to crochet, especially the fine DMC thread.
5) History and Geography are two favorite subjects.
- Lisa from Informal Home in Australia
- Lory from Il filo del cuore.... Ricami in Italy (translated, her blog reads: Embroidery the thread of my heart - enter her website to see an incredible talented lady's treasures...).
- Catherine from Corner of Cat's Mind in Canada
- Paola from Laboratoria di zia polly in Italy
- Sizzle and Zoom from Cruisin Over Sixty in Southern California, USA
- Michelle from Shabby Prim Delights in Australia
- Becky from One Shabby Old House in Florida, USA
- Carolyn from Just one more stitch from Texas, USA
- Mark & Susie from Posh on Palm in Florida, USA who did a book signing for Chez Fifi from Fifi O'Neal
- Sesè from Semplicemente Femminile in Italy (translated: Simply Women)
- Hilary from Positive Letters.... inspirational stories in the United Kingdom
Sure, I could list many more here! But if you broaden your horizon by paying these a visit; you already learn a lot. I feel privileged myself for being able to interact with them!