For Christmas we did have some perfectly white Camellia 'Nuccio's Gem' from our garden. Enough to fill a small vase. Often when it rains hard, they turn brown right away but this time they were perfect. Love to share them with you, as well as a beautiful Crocheted Christmas Angel Ornament that I received from dear blogger friend Olga, who has the blog Lacy Crochet as well as Olga's Home and Garden Blog. Just click on the two hyperlinks to visit Olga's great blogs.
- Perfectly crocheted angel ornament by Olga from Lacy Crochet with golden ribbon loop for hanging.
- Used my Christmas place mats with napkin that I've sewn a couple of years back.
- Three Nuccio's Gem Camellias in a vase on the kitchen table.
- The place mats are machine quilted and the borders are done in a decorative DMC metallic gold thread with the Serger.
- The place mat reverses to different fabric with tiny holly leaves.
- Detail of the decorative DMC metallic gold thread stitching.
If you need some Classes from Mariette's Back to Basics 'A Stitch in Time' just holler...