- Just a couple of days ago I did quickly read dear friend Celia M. High Heeled Life & Resilientista's post from the blog: HighHeeledLife ~ Invitation to a Special Tea...
- Due to our water problem I had to wait before using it into a post for helping her out.
- Celia did spend some of her childhood years in Portugal and thus knows the language.
- Naturally she is very familiar with Portuguese and this is what Celebrate LOVE is all about.
- Postmarked as late as April 1, you can send you cards to the above address in Tennessee, USA.
- They will forward them to Brazil to young girls that got abandoned and abused.
- Sending them some love from far away, make them feel special and cared for.
- To help you out with Portuguese sentences to write on your card look below:
- Trusting that you will look for cards that you maybe already have, or creating your very own, let us reach out by sending some warm thoughts across the ocean.