- It is already the 3rd Sunday of Advent and we're speeding fast towards Christmas.
- During the 2nd Advent week, we were still together with daughter Liz...
- Thank you so much for the warm comments you left on yesterday's post about 'Our Daughter Liz'.
- She's safely home now and we better focus on the remainder of the year.
- We never seem to be ready for it, but anyway let's share some 3rd Advent photos with you.
- Creating a warm and cozy atmosphere works wonders for the colder season.
- Used our cotton Zweigart Aida tablecloth with the German Arzberg porcelain votive candle holders in white with real gold.
- My sister Diny was so kind for getting these for me in The Netherlands, when I found them in a Dutch magazine.
- Having our own magnolias, does also provide leaves that I sprayed with gold paint.
- Added Nandina berries with a few Ilex berries as well.
- Cotton Zweigart Aida tablecloth with Christmas bells around the border is from Bad Münstereifel, Germany.
- Wine table we did bring back home from our last trip to The Netherlands. It used to be mine and I'd given it to my brother.
- They renovated their living room so it came back to my parents place. We can use it here.
- Nosegay from spices, seeds and hazelnuts, made in South Tyrol, Italy.
- Need help from Austrian, Italian readers for the NAME of this handmade bouquet.
- Thanks Johanna from +Silber-und-Rosen-Shop for the name: In the Salzburger Land "Gewürzsträusschen".
- Our magnolia leaves tied with raffia.
- The big candle is still from our 25th wedding anniversary, it was a gift from dear friends.
- This fireplace is from The Netherlands, +Doensen Sfeerhaarden & bouwbedrijf in Venlo.
- Green, red, white and gold with the black fire place makes for a warm and romantic setting.
- Nice way for a 3rd Advent.
- Hoping to get some help from my Italian and Austrian readers in regard to this special nosegay.
- What is it called? Johanna from Silber+Rosen did already answer that above...
- Do you have a traditional Advent wreath or what are you using?
- Raffia and Nandina berries work fine with the gold sprayed Magnolia leaves.
- What is this called in Austria and Italy?
- There are almost no holly berries on our Ilex trees this year.
Wishing all of you a very warm and meaningful 3rd Advent Sunday and a great week ahead!
Stay warm and healthy...